The pneumatic pressure calibrator that grows along with your workload for wide workload coverage now and in the future.
The Fluke Calibration 2271A Industrial Pressure Calibrator provides a complete, automated solution for calibrating a wide variety of pressure gauge and sensors. Thanks to its modular design, it can be configured to meet different needs and budgets, and expanded to cover a broad workload.
The 2271A is ideal for calibration laboratories starting out in pressure calibration because it offers wide pressure measurement capabilities in a single instrument. Everything you need for calibrating pressure is included; just connect supply pressure. And your investment will stand the test of time: as your workload grows and changes, the 2271A can grow and change too. Just add measurement modules.
The 2271A is also a great fit for labs that currently calibrate pressure transmitters and gauges and want to expand their capabilities or make their processes more efficient. This instrument is easy to set up and use, so you don’t have to reserve it for your most experienced technicians. And it can be fully automated so it can help your lab run more efficiently.
If you are concerned about contamination from workload coming in from the field, the 2271A is a good choice for you as well. Its optional Contamination Prevention System (CPS)provides an important safeguard against that pervasive hazard.
A graphical user interface in your choice of ten languages and an intuitive menu structure, as well as an intuitive hardware design, make the 2271A remarkably easy to learn and to use.
2271A features at a glance
- Calibrate a wide range of gauges and sensors with a single instrument
- Wide measurement range from -100 kPa to 20 MPa (-15 to 3000 psi)
- Removable pressure measurement modules make it easy to change or add measurement ranges
- Integrated electrical measurement module provides a complete solution for calibrating pressure transmitters
- Built-in dual test ports enable you to connect multiple devices under test (DUTs)
- 0.02% F.S. pressure measurement uncertainty
- Localized graphical user interface in choice of ten languages