ConFigXP is free software to customize your XP2i digital pressure gauge to fit your application. You can add features and special modes, remove features to simplify the gauge, and complete password protected tasks, like calibration adjustment.
- Transform your XP2i into an indicator for Torque, Force, Level or any other unit using the Custom Units Wizard
- Add special features such as Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) mode to capture valve open/close pressure, Averaging and Leak Rate
- Increase safety by eliminating human errors
- Save time by disabling any button or removing unused pressure units
- Increase security by password protecting your gauge configuration, save to file or copy your custom setting to another XP2i
*Compatible with Vista (SP 2), Windows 7 (SP 1), Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Requires Excel (or Office) 2003 SP3 or higher to print calibration certificates.Request quote