There is no easier, intrinsically safe, pressure recording system!
The DataloggerXP software, in tandem with the XP2i digital pressure gauge with a purchased DataLoggerXP firmware upgrade, forms an integrated data logging solution by collecting, saving and transferring data to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. With the XP2i’s long battery life, you can record up to 32 000 pressure measurements over an entire year, without the need for external power supplies or battery replacements. Since the XP2i can measure vacuum, you can even capture pressure to vacuum transitions and much more.
- Change data collection parameters, with or without a computer
- Start and stop multiple collection runs from the keypad
- Record pressure readings at intervals as quick as once per second or as slow as once every 18 hours
- Record the averages, averages and peaks, or just the pressure indication
- Store an indicated pressure by pushing one button save the data files directly into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, or as comma separated text files
- Free Gauge firmware updates