Gearless, Direct Drive Pressure Gauges
Industrial Pressure Gauges
The advantage of Perma-Cal Direct Drive pressure gauges over conventional C-tube gauges is simple; only one moving part. Perma-Cal gauges have a unique helically-wound element that is attached directly to the pointer shaft. This eliminates the need for any movement-amplifying gears or linkages – the parts of a C tube gauge that fail most frequently. Perma-Cal gauges maintain their structural integrity and accurate calibration in the most demanding environments, even during prolonged and rugged use.
- Field convertible from no flange configuration to front or rear flange (Metal & SS Cases only)
- Ambient temperatures to 400ºF (205ºC) and 600ºF (315ºC) Media.
- Internally dampened with a small application of heavy silicone grease on the one moving part, which eliminates pointer flutter
- Accuracy available from ±0.25% of F.S. to ±1% of F.S.
- Over-pressure without calibration shift, 150% of F.S. pressure
- Burst pressure +500% of F.S.
- Wetted parts, Inconel X-750 element, 316S.S. stem, 304S.S. capillary, silver sold
Quality materials provide years of trouble free service. Perma-Cal gauges require no maintenance except for the periodic Calibration re-certification outlined within your quality assurance guidelines. This type of trouble free service is a direct result of design simplicity coupled with the high quality materials used in gauge construction.
Accuracy: ±.5% F.S.(Grade 2A) OR±.5% Mid-Scale/±1% F.S.*
Process gauges feature bold lettering and an easy read pointer.
Accuracy: ±.25% F.S.(Grade 3A)*
Test gauges feature a knife-edged pointer for precision readings and include calibration certificates.