P3000 Pneumatic Deadweight Testers
The P3000 Series is a culmination of over 50 years of experience in the production and design of high performance pressure standards. With features designed to improve accuracy and performance, increase reliability and simplify operation these deadweight testers can be used to calibrate virtually any pressure sensing device, including transducers, transmitters, gauges or pressure switches.
Each instruments is supplied with a detachable lid that makes it neat, compact and easily portable. The weight masses are stored in a high-quality case with a self-locking mechanism to protect them during transit.
All units are provided with an ISO 17025 accredited calibration certificate, operating fluid (where applicable), spare seals, adaptors for 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2″ NPT and BSP, and metric adaptors (M20 and M14).
The piston/cylinder assemblies are manufactured to the very highest standards with certified accuracies traceable to international standards laboratories such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Pressure ranges from vacuum through 2 000 psi (140 bar)
- Accuracy better than 0.015% of reading. (Increased accuracy option of 0.008%)
- Gas operated with optional hand pumps
- Dual vacuum/pressure models available
- Psi, bar kgf/cm2, kPa and MPa ranges available
- Piston/cylinder design provides stability and repeatability
- Built-in pneumatic hand pumps for pressure and vacuum
- Piston flotation indicator
- High quality needle valves provide optimum control
- Mounted spirit level and adjustable feet
- Test station design with O-rings eliminates the need for PTFE tape or wrenches
- Improved case with springloaded latches for hood
- Sturdy weight box with hinged lid and side handles for easy transport