The Multitec® 540/545 is a gas measuring device for analyzing gas mixtures that are formed in biological processes. It can measure the concentration of up to five gases simultaneously (CH4, CO2, O2, H2S, CO). The device is fitted with infrared sensors for measuring methane and carbon dioxide. It can also be fitted with electrochemical sensors.
The use of infrared measuring techniques for methane and carbon dioxide means that there is no possibility of misleading results due to interaction with other gases. This makes it ideal for use in waste disposal sites, sewage plants and Biogas plants. The large display allows all parameters to be displayed simultaneously and quickly read from a single screen. Measurement data is stored in log files and can be transferred without difficulty to a PC over a USB link.
- Intuitive, menu-driven user interface with jog dial and function keys
- Large display, very good readability in direct sunlight
- Selective infrared sensors for hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide
- Highly durable electrochemical sensors for oxygen and toxic gases
- Power supplied by four replaceable AA-size rechargeable batteries or disposable batteries
- Minimum seven hour battery life in operation, rapid charging in four hours
- Explosion protection: TUV 07 ATEX 553353 X II2G Ex d e ib IIB T4 Gb, IIC when used with the TG8 carrying bag
- PC communication via USB port
- Supporting bracket for carrying and positioning
- Low weight (1,000g) for maximum carrying ease
- Multitec® 540 – 0-2000ppm H2S Sensor, Multitec 545® – 0-5000ppm H2S Sensor