Simple to use Ethane Gas Analyzer (EGA) for determining the methane, ethane and propane components of a gas sample
Ethane analysis – Natural gas or swamp gas?
Before making an expensive excavation you need to be sure the gas detected is really emanating from a natural gas pipe and that it is not swamp gas or coming from another gas source.
- Quick and easy differentiation between natural gas and swamp gas.
- Avoidance of cost and delay associated with sending gas samples to a lab for analysis.
- Special training not required
- Easy to use ethane analysis process with clear user friendly prompts.
- Measurement reports can be saved and stored on a PC for record keeping.